| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Leh, Jammu And Kashmir in April is cool at 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1 °C (30.2 °F).
- In April the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in April is arid with infrequent rain, sleet or snow. A feeble 7mm (0.3in) of H2O is discharged across on average 3 days.
- The shortest day is 12:29 long and the longest day is 13:29 long with an average length of 13:00.
Check the distance to and compare the Leh, Jammu And Kashmir April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Leh, Jammu And Kashmir, India
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Leh, Jammu And Kashmir:
- Dir, Pakistan - 535.6 kms (332.8 miles) WNW
- Balakot, Pakistan - 388.3 kms (241.3 miles) W
- Srinagar, Jammu And Kashmir, India - 251.7 kms (156.4 miles) W
- Peshawar, Pakistan - 549.7 kms (341.6 miles) W
- Murree, Pakistan - 386.3 kms (240.1 miles) W
- Islamabad, Pakistan - 416.5 kms (258.8 miles) W
- Jhelum, Pakistan - 381.6 kms (237.1 miles) WSW
- Sialkot, Pakistan - 336.3 kms (209 miles) WSW
- Amritsar, India - 376.6 kms (234 miles) SW
- Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan - 418.1 kms (259.8 miles) SW
- Ludhiana, India - 395.9 kms (246 miles) SSW